Few things are more frustrating than being in a hurry, only to find that your garage door won’t open. There are so many reasons this could happen. The garage door opener could be malfunctioning; there could be damage to the track so that the door can’t be raised; the torsion spring could have snapped or the cables could have given way. It could be any number of reasons. What the people of Brampton, ON need to know is that if you do have trouble with your garage door all you have to do is call Academy Overhead Garage Doors Inc.
We can repair any issue with your Brampton, ON residential or commercial overhead garage door.
- Broken springs of any type
- Cables that have snapped or got tangled together
- Jammed doors that got stuck because of an issue with the track or wheels
- Automatic openers, keyless entry systems as well as the remote controls or keypads that operate them
- Squeaky doors or automatic openers that have become very noisy
- Replacing broken, cracked, or damaged panels on your metal or wood overhead garage doors.
Our supply trucks are always fully loaded so we have everything with us to get the job done. We also offer an emergency service because you never know when trouble will show up. When it comes to getting the job done right the people of Brampton, ON can rely on the over 20 years of experience Academy Overhead Garage Doors Inc. has. Our technicians know how to get the job done efficiently- the first time.